Halaman

Minggu, 15 Agustus 2010

Pearl Words | Life is not Simple | My God

 LIFE IS NOT SIMPLE

LIFE IS NOT SIMPLE.

Life should be HOT, STRONG, Size, BIG, and USEFUL.

Is a simple attitude.
...
When we can build a nation with a respectable civilization in the world, if every citizen receives a weak as a simple life?

Every soul has the right to kesejaheteraan, but not every soul sincere  HARD WORK YOURSELF and for the good of his own life.

My God


Tonight, let's say in your prayers,
My God the Most Compassionate,
Be brave my heart is fragile,
... So I still believe what I know as true,I sincerely do I know what to do,patient with difficult people,and brave beyond the question,so I got to the green valley  your happy

Lord!
This weary heart longing rest in peace.
I love the.

13 komentar:

  1. salam friend
    nice post
    God give us these blessings in the month of ramadhan,
    marhaban ya ramadhan

    BalasHapus
  2. Hidup memang tidak mudah butuh perjuangan kawand.
    Met berbuka puasa

    BalasHapus
  3. syukuri apa yang ada hidup adalah anugrah

    BalasHapus
  4. Majulah Indonesia jayalah negriku....kehidupan ini adalah panggung sandiwara :)

    BalasHapus
  5. bersyukurlah bahwa kita masih.....

    BalasHapus
  6. yup. life is not easy..but it can be a simple.
    merdekaa...

    BalasHapus
  7. life is full of struggle

    MERDEKA!!!

    BalasHapus
  8. Hidup akan indah bila bisa mengerti apakah hakikat hidup itu...

    BalasHapus
  9. semangat untuk menjalani hidup kawan :)

    BalasHapus
  10. hidup adalah perjuangan...
    kunjungan balik kawan..

    BalasHapus
  11. Selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa juga sobat, mohon maaf atas segala salah dan khilaf

    BalasHapus

Mohon untuk tidak meninngalkan spam, berbahasa Indonesia yang baik. Terima Kasih atas kunjungan anda, tunggu kunjungan aku ke blog anda.

 Subscribe in a reader

Atau Berlangganan gratis Via Email Di bawah ini